[UNI06] Layout 6: Quantity column, logo, 2 colors (Banana 9)
Quantity column, logo, 2 colors
Get started with this extension
Invoice for all countires with quantity and unit price columns.
There is also a version of the invoice for Switzerland with Swiss ISR payment slip.
- The header can include a logo. To add a logo visit the Setup a logo page. The name of the composition must be Logo.
- It is displayed on the top of the page.
Invoice and customer information
- The invoice number is above the invoice items.
- Invoice date, customer number, expiration date of the invoice and page number are displayed on a single row between the invoice number and the items table.
- The expiration date of the invoice is automatically calculated, but it is possible to overwrite that information using the DocType column options.
- The customer addres is taken from the Accounts table (address view).
- It is possible to manually define an address on the transactions table using the DocType column options.
- The address is displayed on the right of the page.
- A table where are listed all the items of the invoice.
- It is composed of four columns: description, quantity, unit price and total.
- At the end of the items table are displayed Total net, VAT amount and final Total of the invoice.
At the bottom of the invoice, after the items table, with the DocType column options it is possible to add more information like personal notes and greetings.
User can change some settings of the invoice.
From the "Print invoices" dialog window, click the Settings button under the layout section.
- enable/disable the header
- Set 1 to include the header on the top of the page (default value)
- Set 0 to not include it.
- Image height
- Set the height of the logo.
- Default value is 20 (mm).
- Background color
- Defines the color of the odd rows of the items table.
- Default value is #FFFACD.
- Text color
- Defines the color of the text used for the odd rows of the items table.
- Default value is #000000.
Colors can be standard colors (for example: “red”, "yellow", “blue”, “green”, “black”, "grey", etc) or in the Hexadecimal format (for example: #ff0000 ).