With BananaApps you can extend the functionalities of Banana Accounting Software:
- Create own calculations or reports.
- Interest calculation.
- Statistics on transactions data.
- Report based on special query.
- Import data from proprietary file format.
- Import data from a bank file format and automatically assign accounts.
- Import data from an invoice software.
- Consolidate accounting data entered with other software.
- Export data in a custom format.
- Create an Export file for the Tax autorities.
- Export the balances of some accounts in a format ready to be published on internet or inserted in other documents.
- Check the accounting data.
- Test transactions for a particular condition; You can show the rows that didn't meet the condition in a table, or display a message with detailed information to the user;
At the moment, BananaApps can only retrieve data from Banana Accounting and not modify values in accounting files.
Install and run BananaApps
See documentation on the Menu Apps and command Manage Apps.
Quick "How To" guides
- Build your first BananaApp
- Experiment with the API
- Install your BananaApp
- Create your invoice Layout
- Working with Report Tables
- Journal reporting
- Working with import BananaApps
- Working with BananaApps TestFramework
- On github.com/BananaAccounting you will find the GitHub repository of BananaApps.