In Banana you can create your own Invoice Layout.
A Layout is an Extension that is specific for printing an Invoice.
The following steps describe how to create an invoice template starting from an existing one and adapting it to your needs.
1. Choose your print style to start from.
- In Banana select from the menu Apps the command Manage Apps...
- Select Online, Invoice.
- Choose one of the existing template you want (i.e. [UNI01])
- Click on More information...
2. Click on the link ch.banana.uni.invoice.uni01.js and save the file to your documents folder (menu File -> Save Page As...).
3. Modify the template
- Open the local file with a text editor program
- Right click on the file
- Open with .... and select the text editor program
- Changing the @description and the @id.
- Save the file.
4. Add your template to the Banana Apps.
- In menu Apps from Banana select Manage Apps....
- Click on the button Add from file... and choose the file you just downloaded and modified.
5 View an invoice with the custom template.
- In menu Account2 from Banana select Customers, Print Invoices... and select the layout Smith & Co. Invoice
- Click Ok
Here the previews
5. Makes more changes
- For example change the header position, we put it on the right.
- Modify the lines as described here.
- Save the changes
- Change the text "Customer No" to "Customer"
6. See your changes
Simply click on the refresh button