Download app: ch.banana.filter.import.v11.payment.js
Import transactions with invoice and customer numbers from ISR code
Installing the filter
This filter import transactions with invoice numbers and customer accounts rerieved from ISR code.
In order to use this filter please do the following:
- Update your installed filters with the command Account1 - Import to accounting - Manage Apps - Update Apps.
- The filter ISR Customers payments (*.V11) will appear. Please select it and close the window Manage Apps with Ok button
- In the window Import to accounting select the filter ISR Customers payments (*.V11) and in the textbox Filename insert your file v11 using the Browse button.
If necessary you can set some parameters like the contra account or invoice number position in the ISR code. To do this:
With the command Account1 - Import to accounting - Manage Apps, select the filter ISR Customers payments (*.V11) and click on the Params... button
- Text in the column Description
You can write your own text which will replace the default text "Payment from"
- Contra account
An income account to which the amount will be registered. The destination account, usually the bank account, is set later each time you import the data (in the window Import to accounting)
- Enter cost center cc3 with positive sign
As default, cc3 accounts (customers accounts) are entered in negative because the transactions are payments.
- ISR Code: position customer no (starting position - string length)
Default value 11-7
You have to indicate where the customer number starts in your ISR code and how long is its string
- ISR Code: position invoice no (starting position - string length)
Default value 18-7
You have to indicate where the invoice number starts in your ISR code and how long is its string