Banana Accounting is a highly customizable professional accounting software.
Thanks to the customization it can suite your accounting needs and also adapt to any country.
Customization also makes the software faster and easy to use, as only the needed features are made available.
- Create accounting plans with any numbering and structure
- Use your preferred language and local settings
- Define how accounts should be grouped together
- Define Cost center and Segments
- Add columns to the accounts and transactions to include any kind of information you need
- Define VAT Codes (or sales tax codes) that automatically calculate VAT
- Fully personalize Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
- Create extensions for printing, importing or exporting data
Create the accounting that is right for you
With Banana Accounting you can easily create the accounting solution that perfectly suits your needs.
- Look at the large selection of predefined templates for different countries and industries
- Start with a template that is similar to your needs (language and method) and adapt to you.
- Take a look of the documentation,.
Banana.ch international accounting team
Our accounting team as a broad international experience and would really like to work to create the best solution for you.
- We have customers in more the 120 countries.
- We work in different languages.
- We have experience with many accounting and fiscal systems.
Banana Extension are programs that extend the functionalities:
- Reports that combine different accounts, segments.
- Reports that use different account groupings.
- Printing a facsimile of a required Balance sheet form.
- Printing a facsimile of a Monthly VAT report.
- Creating an Export file based on the tax requirement.
- Creating a list of an association that has not yet payed the due amount.
- Checking the accounting data so that it comply to a specific standard.
- Calculating interest rates.
- Splitting the expenses among different people.
- Planning your business.
- Calculating Ratio.
- Creating Charts.
Introductions to the tools you will use
- When creating a new accounting, you can choose the accounting type, language and template that is more suited to you.
- In the accounting properties, you can set the basic currency, address, and other option of the accounting.
- You can now save your file and the adapt it to your needs and use it later as a template.
For each year and each company you will have a different file name.
- In the Accounts table you set the account numbering, description and grouping, cost centers and segments that are more suited for your needs.
- In case you will manage the VAT, in the VAT Codes table you will enter the different VAT percentages.
- In case you have chosen the multi-currency accounting, the Exchange rate table will allow you to specify the different currencies and exchange rates.
- Once you have setup all this you can start booking.
- In the Balance by group you can setup and save different printouts settings
- With the BananaApps you can create printouts that suit the needs for tax declaration, data presentation for a specific sector.
- If your bank has a specific e-statement format you can create an import filter that will transform the bank data into Banana transactions.
Creating a new accounting file
It is also possible to create an instance file in the XBRL format that is specific to a country.
The documentation is not ready yet, so feel free to contact us.