Banana Accounting 9 use this open source library:
- Qt Framework Libraries with LGPL 2.1 and LGPL 3.
For more information you can see the page Licenses Used in QT.
- Libharu libraries (pdf writing) with zlib/libpng license.
The exact version of the library used is showd within the software under
- Info regarding Banana Accounting
- Patent and legal informations
Building the libraries
The above indicated libraries are dinamically linked.
If you want to use modified libraries:
- Qt Framework. Banana use the dll libraries build made available by the The Qt Company for each platform.
For building your own libraries simply follow the Qt instrunctions Building Qt Sources.
- Libharu libraries are also build with the default builds scripts.
- QtWebApp are also build with the default builds scripts.
Replacing the libraries
Once you have re-build the library and created the dll:
- Replace the libraries/dll
- In Windows the libraries are in the program directory
- In Mac are under the directory frameworks
- In Android are in the lib directory
- In Linux are in the lib directory
If you have question let us know.