The Banana Insider Program is a community of Banana+ fans who get to be the first to see what's next. Banana Insiders run previews of Banana Accounting Software Insider Preview Builds, then allows users to give feedback and engage directly with our engineers to help shape the future of Banana+.
- No virus or advertising
- Program expires on Mai 31, 2023. Before this date we will release a new version.
- Same subscription plans as the Release channel. See activate Banana+
- The use of the software and its documentation are governed by the conditions and user's license.
|10.0.13.22257 Windows||September 14, 2022||
|Banana+ Dev Channel for Windows (64bit)|
|10.0.13.22257 Mac||September 14, 2022||
|Banana+ Dev Channel for Mac OS X(Mac OSX 10.14 or more recent, Mac OSX 11 Big Sur, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 13 Ventura)|
The dev-channel version include all functionalities of the release version, plus the one listed on:
- Payment functionalities - Quickly and easily generate your payment order for transmission to the bank.
- Release history
What are channels?
We release Preview builds to you through channels, which are each designed to bring you a different experience. When choosing a channel, you should keep in mind how stable you need your work environment to be , what level of issues you can handle, how early in development you'd like to see features and changes, and whether or not you need support.
- Release channel: This is the stable software release. It's updated roughly every 2–3 months.
Release channel is available in the main download page.
- Beta channel: The Beta Channel is perfect for early adopters who want to see what's next or to validate the latest Banana updates and features, but still need reliable updates that are validated by Microsoft.
Your feedback will be especially important here, since it will help our engineers make sure that key issues are fixed before major releases. Currently there is no Beta channel.
- Dev channel:
The Dev Channel is perfect for advanced users who love to be the first to see the latest features and updates .
You'll be seeing builds directly from the active development branch in the Dev Channel, so they aren't matched to a specific release. This means that these builds may simply be the latest work-in-progress code from our engineers. New features and improvements in this channel will show up in future releases when they're ready.
Decide what channel to use
You decide what channel to use by installing the version you need.
- Download the installer file and execute the software on your computer.
- The installation will preserve your accounting files, settings and licenses.
- On your computer you can only have one channel at a time.
- The installation of a different channel will overwrite the existing one.
- The channel is displayed on the application title bar.
In Help menu → About Banana Accounting+ you get the full release information and expiration date.
- We remind you that it is always important to backup your files. Especially when using the Beta and Dev channels.
Beta and Dev Channel
Banana+ Beta and Dev channel releases have an expiration date, just because we want our users to always work with the latest version. Before the expiration date we will make available a new release, with a new expiration date.
- Includes all features of the most recent Banana+ Release
- The added features are to be considered experimental.
- Banana.ch reserves the right to modify, add or remove features without previous notice.
It is also likely that a number of features found in the Dev Channel version will be made available against the payment of a surcharge.
- We decline all responsibility for the use of these new additional features.
System requirements and installation
- Windows version: Windows 11, 10.
- Mac version: macOS 13, macOS 12, Mac OSX 11, Mac OSX10.14 or more recent
- Linux version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or more recent versions.
- 180 MB of disk space
- Internet connection to access the Help function and to activate the product.
- A valid Email address to activate the product.
- We advise you to create copies of your original files.