The Banana Accounting Plus Community is an interesting and useful way to share with other users your templates and extensions directly within the Banana software.
Benefits of sharing
Through the Community, we wish to provide the right visibility for your professional skills.
Sharing templates and extensions through the Banana Community allows you to:
- Highlight your expertise in using the software.
- Give visibility to your accounting knowledge in the professional world or in your target industry in a
- Help other users by providing new templates.
When you share your work with us you showcase your skills and also contribute to supporting the Banana Community.
You will reach over 400,000 Banana's users and gain further visibility through our Partner programme.
Become a partner
Whilst actively contributing to the community, you can also become a Banana partner upon request, by publishing an information page with your references in the partner section of our website.
We help share ideas
Whatever your idea is, we help you give it the right visibility. We dedicate our time and resources to those who participate helping them create and/or prepare their publication within the community. Request our support by e-mail.
How to participate
The Community is currently managed manually. It's flexibility helps better understand the needs of all users.
- Got an idea but want to discuss it with us first? Send us an email.
- Prepare your template following our guidelines and get the support you need by writing to us.
- Prepare a description and/or instructions for the file you share within the community.
- Send us an e-mail and attach the file and description.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation of publication.
Community use cases
- Teachers sharing study materials and courses with students.
- Accountants and bookkeepers who provide a specific template to their customers.
- Niche-context experts in an industry wanting visibility.
- Special template creators who want to share their ideas.
- Developers would like to add further functionalities to Banana and want to get visibility.
Templates published on Banana
Available community templates will be visible from the menu File > New.
In the window that appears, you will need to check the box: Include Community templates.
At the moment this checkbox is not visible because we are just starting to collect publication requests. When the requests are published, the checkbox will be visible.
See the dedicated page if you want to share your extensions.
Questions about publication
If you have any doubts or questions regarding your publication request, please send us an e-mail.