The Invoice Print Layout is an extension of Banana Accounting Plus which programs the printing of invoices.
- It takes as input a JSON Invoice object which contains all the invoice data.
- It programs the printing of the different elements.
- The formatting and positioning of the elements is done with CSS styles.
- It provides a dialogue for customising the printout, so that even without programming knowledge, the invoice printout can be adapted.
Customising layouts with programming
CH10 and UNI11 layouts can be customised through specific programming. Printouts can be made that modify the layout to a greater or lesser extent. They require knowledge as a CSS programmer or graphic designer.
- How to change the programming of the CSS styles used for the printout
The positioning of the different print elements is done by means of CSS style sheets. Changing the style sheet elements can vary the presentation.
You can add or remove elements and change the assignment of styles.
Creating Your Own Print Layouts
Users with advanced knowledge can also create their own print layouts. See developer documentation:
Electronic invoice: export layout
With the layout system, it is also possible to program the invoice data to be exported in a certain format. See: