Banana Accounting use this open source library:
- Qt Framework Libraries with LGPL 2.1 and LGPL 3.
- Libharu libraries (pdf writing) with zlib/libpng license.
The exact version of the library is visible within the software under
- Info regarding Banana Accounting
- Patent and legal informations
Building the libraries
The above indicated libraries are dinamically linked.
If you want to use modified libraries:
- Qt Framework. Banana use the dll libraries build made available by the The Qt Company for each platform.
For building your own libraries simply follow the Qt instrunctions.
- Libharu libraries are also build with the default builds scripts.
- QtWebApp have been modified by Banana.ch
- Added support to compile the library dinamically on windows.
- Added support to start the web server only for local host, so that it does not trigger the firewall.
- We make modified code available so that you can compile using the normal setting.
Replacing the libraries
Once you have re-build the library and created the dll:
- Replace the libraries/dll
- In Windows the libraries are in the program directory
- In Mac are under the directory frameworks
- In Android are in the lib directory
- In Linux are in the lib directory
If you have question let us know.