The sections different encoding entered in the Section column determines how the printout will come out.
Each section is printed as a separate table.
- * Title 1 creates a level 1 directory.
It can contain level 2 sections or directories.
It is useful to group sections that need to be printed together, such as the Balance sheet, which contains Assets and Liabilities.
- ** Title 2 creates a level 2 directory.
The Base sections
The section number or code determines:
- how the amounts are printed; the amounts can be visualized just like in the Balance sheet or inverted.
If the Credit amounts (in negative) are inverted, they will be visualized in positive, and the positive amounts will be visualized in negative.
- which amount columns will be used; the Balance column or the Period Movement column are used.
The Balance column indicates the account balance at a specific date (balance at Jun 30th).
The Total Period Movement column indicates the movement amount on the indicated period.
It is used for the Profit and Loss Statement and indicates the costs or the revenues for a certain period.
Here is the explanation of the different sections
- 1 Assets (amounts as in the accounting plan, balance column)
- 2 Liabilities (inverted amounts, balance column)
- 3 Costs (amounts as in the accounting plan, total movement column)
- 4 Revenues (inverted amounts, total movement column)
This section can be also used alone and it can include both costs and revenues (in case of a Profit & Loss Statement that starts with the total Business result and that subtracts the costs). In this case revenues would be displayed in positive and costs in negative.
These sections must be unique. Therefore there can only be one 1 Assets, or one 2 Liabilities section. For other sections, like clients/suppliers register or cost center similar sections can be used.
Those are Sections that are similar to the Base Sections
- 01 Similar to Assets (amounts as in the accounting plan, balance column)
It is used for the clients register.
- 02 Similar to Liabilities (inverted amounts, balance column)
It is used for the suppliers register.
- 03 Similar to Costs (amounts as in the accounting plan, total movement column)
It is used for Cost Centers.
- 04 Similar to Revenues (inverted amounts, total movement column)
It is used for Profit Centers.
There are other kinds of sections
- # Indicates a Notes Section (it prints only the Description column)
It is used for the Balance sheet attachments
- #X Hidden Section. This section is not included in the sections selection and it is not printed.
It is used to indicate parts not to be printed.
Column width in printout
The columns width is automatically set by the program.
Sections 1, 2, 01, 02 have the same column width
Sections 3, 4, 03, 04 have the same column width.