Il is possible to merge two files, but they have to belong to the same group (for example two double-entry accounting files). It is not possible to merge files belonging to different groups (for example one double-entry accounting file and one simple accounting file).
In order to successfully merge two files, it is crucial that they have the same accounts numbering. Proceed as follows:
- Open the file which will contain the data of both files
- Select the Merge File command from the Tools menu
- Select the path and the name of the file to be merged
- Confirm the merge operation
- If the files are not the same, even though they belong to the same group, (for example, accounting with VAT/Sales tax and accounting without VAT/Sales tax), a message will appear advising the probable loss of data.