Inventory is the new application of Banana Accounting Plus which allows you to quickly and easily manage the items of your inventory, with all the details you need.
It is a very flexible, intuitive and powerful tool for calculations.
- You work with spreadsheets like in Excel, very intuitive and with all values visible all the time.
- Functionalities that automate the calculations are available, allowing for constantly updated values and balances.
- Initial values and quantities.
- Current values and quantities.
- Separate columns for incoming and outgoing items.
- Unit and total price.
- Determination from which inventory the goods enter or leave.
- Cards for single item.
- Cards by items group.
- Items and group cards, by location.
- Determination from which warehouse the goods enter or leave.
- Instant search for items.
- Automated replacement of items that are no longer available by other items.
- In case of errors you can modify and correct to always have order and precision.
- Application functional in any country.
- Add as many rows as you want without limit, or you can delete the rows you don't require.
- You don't need to enter formulas because the calculations are updated instantly and you have a contextual view (like in spreadsheets).
- Everything you see can be printed or exported to PDF or other formats.
- The columns are customizable, you can change their position, add new ones and change their width.
- Work with the format that suits you best.
- Color the rows to immediately identify the items that you need to order or that have been booked.
Based on spreadsheets
Inventory management focuses on three main tables, which are used in a similar way to those of Excel, but that are already fully set up and programmed with everything needed to manage your inventory in a fast and safe way.
- Items table
Is the table where you set all the items of your inventory. You register an item per row and each item has an identification ID, a description, the initial value regarding pieces and amount and the unit price that is automatically taken over when you post an entry or an issue of an item in the Transactions table. You can freely create the items groups: for example you can decide whether to group the items by supplier company or by product category. There are no limits for the insertion of items and groups. When viewing this table you will always have up to date results, both for quantities, prices and overall values. Multi-level grouping.
- Transactions table
This table lists the purchases, sales and transfers of all items by chronological order. By selecting the ID of the reference item and entering the quantities, you automatically have the item description (Item Description column) and the total value of the goods purchased, sold or transferred; at the same time, in the Items table the stock value is updated in terms of pieces and values. Scrolling the table you have a complete view of all the events. If you realize that you have made a mistake, you can modify at any time to have a perfect accounting.
- Locations table
This table is intended to indicate the location of the inventory. If your company has inventories in various locations, you can indicate which inventory the goods enter and leave from, or track when the goods are transferred from one warehouse to another. The Locations table can also be used for other purposes by changing the header. A very practical use could be to use it to record the movements of keys in the management of a condominium, by setting up the names of the condominiums.
Inventory headers and basic data set in a single dialog box, easy to view.
- Inventory headings with free texts.
- Address with all company data.
- Language settings.
- Link to extensions for customizations.
- Password to secure your inventory file.
- You can have multiple stock files in different languages.
File and data saving
- All your data is saved in a single file, where you can easily find everything without wasting time.
- Give the file the name you want.
- You can manage an unlimited number of files.
- Save data on any media, computer, network, cloud or send it by email. You can access it from wherever you are.
- Simultaneous access by multiple users, where, however, only one person can open the file to be edited.
- Make your accounting more secure by inserting password protection.
- In the columns you can see the amounts in the format used by your computer, without having to get used to formats that you are not familiar with.
- You choose the identifier of the item freely (numeric or alpha-numeric account, up to 256 characters).
- Balance, item movement and totals displayed simultaneously and updated continuously .
- Add more columns for notes, grouping or amounts.
- In the Links column you can add a Link to a document referring to the registered item.
- If you add amount columns, they are automatically totaled.
You thus have the possibility to create columns with their own data and have very selective details.
- There are predefined columns in all the tables that you can display at your choice.
- The Search command allows you to quickly search for an item.
- The Search and Replace command allows you to automatically replace an item.
- You can sort the rows according to different sorting keys.
- Export to pdf for data storage and export to other formats for data re-processing.
- Importing data from other programs in Text, Ascii and CSV format, with the following options:
- Import data from the clipboard.
- Automatic completion of values.
- Column header.
- Unicode (Utf-8).
- Columns for the archive of products that are no longer available.
Error reporting and control
- Command to check accounting.
The accounting is recalculated instantly as if all the operations were entered again.
- Reporting of any wrong settings, differences or errors.
- Each report is linked to a help page that explains the causes and the solution.
- Possibility to correct.
Reports and prints
- Table content completely printable or can be printed by selection only.
- Add your own logo for customization of documents and prints.
- Journal of Items.
- Cards with item and group movements:
- With item movements
- By period.
- By Item, Group, Location and Item
- Customizable column arrangement.
Data export and archiving
- Copy and paste directly to and from Excel.
- Export tables to pdf and various other formats.
- Archiving of printouts and data to pdf or other formats.
- Extensions for creating Standard Audit Files.
- Saving of the accounting file on any medium.
- Predefined extensions for various printing and other features.
- Quick search and installation.
- Customizable extensions.
- Automatic update.
- Ability to create and install your own local extensions.