Nonprofit organizations working in foreign countries need a flexible accounting solution. Fast and easy to use, Banana Accounting helps many small associations and not for profit organizations working in different countries.
What kind of accounting software?
- It's spreadsheet inspired
- It's multilingual and multi-currency
- It's professional
The ability to adapt to the different user needs makes Banana Accounting a universal software, becoming a much better solution than software developed for a specific country.
Get results immediately
You can start managing your Nonprofit association abroad in JUST 3 STEPS:
after the free download of Banana Accounting, create a new file, opening one of the Nonprofit Organization Templates from the list, customize it for your specific needs and then enter your accounting transactions.
Once you have downloaded Banana Accounting, use these accounting templates in order to exploit all the benefits:
- Accounting Nonprofit Organization (Cash-Book)
- Accounting Nonprofit Organization (Income and Expenses)
- Accounting Nonprofit Organization (Double-Entry)
- Accounting Nonprofit Organization (Multi-Currency)
- Highly customizable to conform to your specific country requirements
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- Reporting accepted by international auditors
- Reporting for the main accounting, for specific projects and for donors (cost and profit centers)
- Easy to use, so even non professional accountants can work with it
- Non Internet dependent - once the software is installed you can also work off-line
- Data can be shared email or with a cloud system (dropbox, icloud)
- Easy to operate, with no need to of local technicians
- Data compatibility with Excel and other software
- Expenses and income under control every day
- Financial planning in order to understand the progress of your organization and take decisions by intervening in advance
- Create your reports to get a monthly or annual overview of the economic and financial situation