You can also search for and use templates in the program, with menu File → New
- The template is created on the basis of the information on the website www.veb.ch. It is a structured accounting plan as designed by Herbert Mattle and Dieter Pfaff.
Double-Entry Accounting with vat/sales tax
- To manage the accounting of an association with VAT. The chart of accounts is structured according to the SME scheme.
Double-Entry Accounting with foreign currencies
- To manage the double entry bookkeeping of an Association also with accounts in foreign currency and cost centers.
Double-Entry Accounting with vat/sales tax and foreign currencies
- To manage the double-entry accounting, foreign currencies and VAT of an association
Income & Expense Accounting
- Ideal for managing the incomes and expenses of a non-profit association, contains sample bookings.
- For managing the income and expenses of the cash account or another account of an Association. The file contains cost centers and sample transactions.